We can all make a difference for families by understanding the issues that contribute to homelessness and the opportunities to get involved as a volunteer or advocate. Dig into the websites below to get a better understanding of family homelessness and how organizations and various government agencies are addressing solutions.
- Family Promise
- United Way
- National Center for Law and Economic Justice
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
- My Apartment Map
- The Institute for Children, Poverty and Homelessness
- Kids Count
- United State Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Resume Builder: Employment Services for People Experiencing Homelessness
Related News Articles
- NJ is Expensive. See What $100 Gets You Here Compared to Other States.
- Renting a House in Montclair: How Much do You Need to Earn
- Sleeping Outside in a Pandemic: Vulnerable Renters Face Eviction
- ‘Eviction crisis’: Housing Advocates Fear Waves of Homelessness as Moratoriums Expire
- 40M Americans Could Lose Homes In Coronavirus Eviction Crisis
- Covid-19 is worsening homelessness and housing insecurity. Here’s how you can help.
Does your family need assistance?
- Does your family need shelter?
- Are you looking for prevention or stabilization services?
- Do your children need an after school program?