FPE’s office accepts donations of goods by appointment only.
Family Promise Essex depends on the generosity of individuals, congregations, and local businesses to continue their mission of helping families and children find permanency and stability. By providing everyday items to FPE, you can make a difference in the lives of these families who are working hard to regain sustainable independence. FPE currently accepts the following in-kind donations:
- Canned/ Shelf-stable food
- Cleaning supplies
- Children’s new clothes/pajamas
- Hats and gloves in the winter
- Gift cards for Target, grocery stores and gas stations
- Uber gift cards
- Baby wipes/ diapers
- New sheets/ pillow cases
- New dish towels / kitchen supplies
- Hand towels
Please make sure items are not expired or have been opened. We accept new clothes and textiles only.
Wondering what to do with your used car or truck? Instead of selling, trading or storing your vehicle, you can donate it to a graduating family who is currently without transportation. FPE staff will facilitate the transfer. Proof of ownership, registration and a valid driver’s license should be presented to FPE prior to the transfer.
If you have items you would like to donate, please contact Angela Lewis.
Due to low storage space, FPE can not accept all good donations. Please contact us before dropping off. Thank you for your understanding.
Does your family need assistance?
- Does your family need shelter?
- Are you looking for prevention or stabilization services?
- Do your children need an after school program?